Cadet Officers also enjoy the UP Vanguard Inc. Scholarship Grant which provides them with monetary incentives based on their academic performance, involvement in extra-curricular activities and ROTC class. This incentive is offered to all duly commissioned and academically sound cadet officers from their third to their first class years, given at the end of each semester.
- Good academic standing
- Duly enrolled in any UP unit or college with at least the University prescribed academic load
- Certification of enrollment to designated MS course
- Duly accomplished application form
- Present academic term’s Form 5
- Certified True Copy of Grades
- Proof of Extracurricular achievement
Cash incentive ranges from Php 2,000.00 to a maximum of Php 12, 000.00.
*Incentives are based on a transmutation using grades and years of stay as an officer.