How to Enlist in the ROTC or Military Science 1 & 2
For FRESHMEN: Enlist directly with the UP DMST Admin Office, Room 105, Vanguard Bldg., Ylanan Road. Look for Atty. John Baroña (Admin Officer) or Ms. Rosalina Orante.
For SOPHOMORES and up: Enlist online in ROTC Mil Sci 1 through your Computerized Registration System (CRS) account during the pre-enlistment period. You may also enlist directly with the UP DMST Admin Office, Room 105, Vanguard Bldg., Ylanan Road. Look for Atty. John Baroña (Admin Officer) or Ms. Rosalina Orante.
For UP MANILA STUDENTS: contact the Administrative Officer or the UP Manila Coordinator at 09157941657 for inquiries. Attend the first training day for enlistment.
Online Enlistment/ Computerized Registration System
- Go to the UP Diliman website at www.upd.edu.ph.
- Go to CRS online and login via your student account.
- Under the Pre-Registration panel, click the link for Preenlistment.
- A search engine for a class would appear. Type in ROTC Mil Sci 1 then hit the search button.
- A list of available classes for that subject would appear. Choose among those and click Enlist.
- Once enlisted, it would now appear in your class schedule.
- Follow the normal procedure for registration in your respective colleges.
- Proceed to the Records Section, DMST at Room 105 UP Vanguard Building with your registration materials, UP Form 5 and/or UP Form 5A.
- Look for Ms. Rosalina Orante to assist you in enlisting in ROTC.
Enlistment after Payment of Tuition
If you’ve already finished your enlistment and paid your tuition, but decided to take ROTC during the registration period, you may still enlist.
- Get an Additional Matriculation/ Change of Matriculation Form (Add Mat/ Change Mat Form) or UP Form 26A from your Department.
- Fill out the form.
- Follow the manual enlistment procedures.
- Get the signatures of your Adviser and Dean.
- Pay the fee at the University Cashier.
- Submit copies of your UP Form 26A to the University Registrar, the DMST and your College.
Enlistment as a Late Registrant
If you are a late registrant, you may still enlist in ROTC. Just follow the manual enlistment procedure or the Add Mat/Change Mat procedure, whichever may be applicable to you.
1st Floor, UP Vanguard Building
Department of Military Science and Tactics
University of the Philippines Diliman
Phone: (02) 927-0589
Atty. John S. Barona
(+63917) 861 4694